Thursday, April 14, 2011

Base-ics part 2


Here is a picture of some of the test bases I have painted up for my Grey Knights. I used a press mold substance called instant mold to create the mold for the base by pressing against some terrain I had around the house. I have to say this stuff is super easy to work with and the greatest part it is reusable. I have cut some of it down to small pieces and then threw it back into the hot water, let me heat up and melt alittle and then pressed it back together and it was as good as new no evidence that it had been multiple pieces moments before. Here are some videos of Instant mold in action. I warn you it is as awesome as it looks.









2 comments:

  1. that stuff = amazing! where do you get it from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.coolminiornot.com/shop/tools-and-misc/instant-mold.html

    ReplyDelete